Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seattle: Day 6 "I found my soulmate today"

The title was just to get you to read. Sorry.

I had a vanilla bean (coffee-less) frappuccino at Starbucks while designing a postcard. It was an amazing Washington experience.

Today I went to the waterfront in Kirkland for photos. I parked the car and made my way over to the parking meter. The meter did not say how much time I could pay for. I asked a parking lady nearby how much I should put into the meter.

"Just pay for the maximum. You never know when you will meet your soulmate," she said hopefully.

I gave her a quizzical look and paid the minimum.

Soulmate or not, I took some lovely photos.

1 comment:

  1. "'Just pay for the maximum. You never know when you will meet your soulmate,' she said hopefully.


    I gave her a quizzical look and paid the minimum."

    bahahaha um fabulous
    I quite enjoy reading your blog sir
    It makes me smile
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete