Friday, August 6, 2010

Seattle: Day 5 "Starbucks and MacBooks"

I used Wi-Fi in a public park today. Washington is a magical place.

I took more photos in Marymoor Park, then immediately uploaded them in the park. It was convenient.

So far this is what seattle has done for me:
1.) Fueled my passionate desire for an iPhone.
2.) Magnified my frustrations toward Microsoft.
3.) Pushed me to become a better photographer.
4.) Enticed me to move here.

The radio doesn't even suck here. THE RADIO.

Washington is so magical that it even has my bank. I was able to deposit $500 that I received when I sold my camera. This, of course, was after I fanned myself with it a few times. There are only a handful of times I will have that amount of money in my hand, so I have to take advantage of it.

I went with Jessica to Bellevue Mall to buy a MacBook. That city seems to be owned by Microsoft, which made the purchase that much sweeter.

We have plans to sit in a Starbucks with our MacBooks talking about how original screenplays are dead while sipping our hot cocoa.

I'm living the dream.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for crossing over to the Mac side. My #1 piece of advice is to have a bootable drive you can connect with firewire, though, just in case...
    Other than that, smooth sailing. Enjoy Apple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you bought the macbook at bellevue square, right under the microsoft tower....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks steph. The macbook wasn't for me though. I've already owned one for the past year now.

    ReplyDelete