Thursday, April 22, 2010

to my future wife.

I am currently looking for food recipes. Why am I doing that? I am looking them up because I need a good dating idea.

I am struggling.

I have never really been good at dating. You probably know all about that. I am sure that it was miserable.

I am not sure who you are or if you even exist. But there is one thing that I am sure of. You believe in the Atonement.

How did I come to this conclusion? I know this because I would be a hopeless, un-dateable mess without it.

So when the conversation comes to an awkward silence over the mediocre dinner that I have cooked for the inevitably bad date that I will take you on, remember that the Lord mends all flaws.

Be patient.

Signed,

Your future husband


*Note: This is blog post for my Advanced Media Writing class. I will probably post a few of these assignments.

1 comment: