Monday, May 3, 2010

pet peeves

1.) A girl who goes on numerous dates with you but isn't interested.

2.) When people tell me that they are pronounce "AppalaiSHEAN" mountains, then tell me my pronunciation is wrong. I think I would know how it is pronounced. I live there.

3.) People who are not informed.

4.) Themed dates.

5.) People who get engaged on a rebound.

6.) Country Music.

7.) People who break curfew intentionally and frequently.

8.) Bad musicals.

9.) Indecisiveness.

10.) Girls waiting for missionaries.

11.) "Fauxhawks."

12.) Summer Sales Programs.

13.) Hollister.

14.) Large, pointless trucks.

15.) Any combination of numbers 11, 12, 13 and 14 on the list.

16.) Girls who are attracted to any combination of number 11, 12, 13 and 14 on the list.

17.) A lack of appreciation for art.

18.) Pretentious art snobs.

19.) People who are obnoxious to me when I am out taking pictures.

20.) People who do not read.

21.) People who insist on looking at this blog even after numerous posts have been negatively geared directly towards them.

2 comments: