Sunday, May 2, 2010

on my mind

Here are some things that are on my mind:

1.) People are horribly fickle. Loyalty and sincerity are dying. Emotional connections with people can be easily severed in order to move on to something easily accessible.

2.) We always take the path of least resistance. We only want things to be easily handed to us. When it does, we simply say "everything just fell right into place." I don't think God simply gives his children what they want like a parent buying their child a car. Some have everything handed to them on a silver platter. I have to work for what I want.

3.) I'm going to be successful. Why? Out of spite.

4.) Destiny is a fallacy. Destiny insinuates that we have no choice.

5.) There is a reason why love stories are portrayed in movies. Because the odds of living out a Movie-quality love story in real life are worse than the lottery. Stop watching Disney and get real.

6.) Everyone is getting engaged. This especially hurts when your ex-girlfriend is, as well. All these Facebook announcements are a reminder that I get to sit around while the person I loved for the past 2.5 years marries someone else.

7.) My sunday school lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment