Monday, November 30, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


I recently went to see a movie at the movie theater. Luckily, I was attending a movie that WASN'T New Moon. There were lines that were longer than some of the roller coasters at Busch Gardens. New Moon made over $140 Million in its opening weekend making it the third highest opening weekend. How this "saga" grew beyond weird, gothic women is beyond me.

Something that I have noticed is that people have forgotten what a vampire really is. A vampire is demonic. Does anyone remember that? They hate crosses, holy water....anyone else seeing a trend?

So we see twitter posts like this:
"Watched 'Twilight',the 1st in the sagas...WOW,wot a brilliant film.Can't wait to watch 'New Moon',Edward Cullin can bite me anytime!"

Come on, guys. Really? REALLY!?





No comments:

Post a Comment